Blue Flowers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

...........................Rocked it!

(Trevor wrote this and then forgot to publish it.)
al;kdsjf l;asj sdlkfj skjf asd;f jasdl; jkf

There, now that I've got that off my chest...

This week we went to the beach


(by we I mean my wife and children),

Aleigha went to the zoo for Joy School,

we turned Sophie back around in her carseat and broke Aleigha's heart that she now has to sit in the back seat alone.

We (this time Ivy and I) watched Unbroken













and Interstellar













(essentially a movie binge for us).

Ivy finished Isla's quilt,

Ivy cut Aleigha's hair,
Before:
After (it really isn't that crooked, she had just pulled some underneath and to the side):

 These two gooses wanted post-bath night pictures:

and Isla started walking:



All in a week's work.

Love, Trevor

No comments:

Post a Comment